Call for Abstracts
Conference Period: January 8 (Wed) ~ 10 (Fri), 2020
BIOHK invites you to submit your session proposals for BIOHK2020 to assist in building a relevant and engaging programme.
We are looking forward to receiving thought-provoking ideas that explore current trends, critical and emerging topics, breakthroughs and stories.
The abstract should be in the following format:
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically.
- Title in capital letters
- Author(s) and principal affiliations. Presenting author should be named first.
- Abstract text, no more than 500 words. You may include the objective, methods, results and conclusion.
- A list of references is optional (no more than 5)
- In English
- Your abstract will be examined by our scientific committee, once approved, we will notify you to submit your presentation materials.
- Abstracts should be submitted online
This is your opportunity to have a say and lead discussions, bringing new and diverse topics to the forefront of the life sciences industry.